White Child-Resistant Capable Exit Bag, 12in x 9in x 4in - 1002Z05WHT
- White Gusseted Child-Resistant Capable Exit Bag, 12in x 9in x 4in
- Heat sealable bag provides tamper-evident option
- FDA Compliant, UV Resistant, Manufactured in the USA, BPA Free*
Item # 1002Z05WHT
White Gusseted Child-Resistant Capable Exit Bag, 12in x 9in x 4in
These opaque re-closable exit bags serve as a child-resistant capable and senior friendly take home package from dispensary to patient. This gusseted pouch allows for extra packing space and allows the bag to stand up on the shelf. Made with a durable material that creates an odor and moisture barrier. Pictorial instructions make bags easy-to-use. These reusable bags are unique as they are both child-resistant capable and tamper-evident. Bags are heat sealable and re-sealable. Once heat sealed, the bag is hermetically sealed creating a high barrier system for your product. Tabs on either side of the bag allow for easy opening. This product has been manufactured to be child-resistant capable and has been tested using the Consumer Product Safety Commission’s protocols for evaluating compliance with the Poison Prevention Act** (CFR Title 16, Part 1700 including Part 1700.15 & 1700.20, for Poison Prevention Packaging). Complies with ASTM D3475.
Made with Biaxially Oriented Polypropylene/PET/Foil/Poly Barrier Film (a.k.a. Reylon, a material similar to Mylar). The inner foil material is specifically designed for low oxygen, low moisture vapor, and UV resistance – providing longer shelf life than metalized films. Foil enables the bag to excel in applications that require nitrogen filling and/or flushing while uncompromised barrier protection protects the flavor profile and maximizes shelf life. Ideal for cannabis and marijuana dispensary use.
*Bisphenol A is a chemical sometimes used in the manufacture of certain plastics. Bisphenol A was not used in the manufacture of this item.
**While this product or product combination has the ability to comply with the Poison Prevention Act when used properly, responsibility for determining compliance of any household substances subject to the Poison Prevention Act is with the seller of such household substances. For additional information regarding Berlin Packaging’s warranty applicable to this product or product combination, see Terms & Conditions.
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA-compliant materials suitable for contact with food.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is suitable for storing in freezer.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Provides varying degrees of protection from UV light. Test to ensure packaging meets product protection requirements.
- Learn about the Benefits of E-Commerce Ready Packaging