Quality Advocates for You
Building a competitive advantage through quality.
Our dedicated Quality Service Division ensures the supply chain is operating with quality in mind. Our Quality team has over 100 years of combined experience and has hands on knowledge of glass, plastic, and metal containers with direct links to the largest manufacturers in the world.
Berlin’s Quality Service Division has expert knowledge of all aspects of Quality System development and deployment.
- Lean/Waste reduction assessments
- Supplier scorecard/measurement consultation
- Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ) system assessment/consultation/creation
- Efficiency assessments
- 5S implementation facilitation
- Quality systems assessment and implementation
- Kaizen event facilitation
- Six Sigma/DMAIC project facilitation
- Design for manufacturability assessment
- Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) facilitation
- Layered Process Audits (LPA) planning and implementation
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- consultation and implementation
- 8D problem solving facilitation
- Gage R&R consultation
- Specification development/consultation
- Warranty system assessment and consultation/creation
- Regulatory compliance consulting for food and pharmaceutical applications
- Food Safety certification consulting
On-Site Testing Laboratory
In addition to using third-party labs, we have our own testing lab to ensure accuracy and speed.
- Video microscope metrology (non-contact measurement)
- Leak testing
- Accelerated aging
- ISTA drop testing
- Container vibration testing
- Induction-seal evaluation
Passion for Quality
The team has a passion for making sure that Berlin Packaging delivers consistent, high quality product. This includes helping ensure customer needs are clearly understood and matched with the right manufacturer.
Our Berlin Quality team is your advocate in the world of packaging quality.