Custom Exit Bag, 12in x 9in x 4in
- Stock/Unprinted Minimum from 1,000 pieces; Custom printing from $5,000
- Multiple closure, material, and feature options available
- Choose from stock sizes or request a custom size to best suit your needs
Item # 1002Z05SPEC
Tell us about your project and we will create the perfect packaging with fully customizable custom bags. Tell us what bag finish/closure style, features and decoration style best suit your unique product and let our Packaging Consultants do the rest!
- Coex and other laminate finishes
- Numerous finishes, colors and window types
Closure Options Include:
- Child-Resistant Capable
- Open Top
- & More!
Additional Features Available:
- Flat Bag
- Gusseted/Stand-Up Bag
- Hang Hole
- Tamper-Evident/Tear Notch
- Static Control
- Barrier (Smell-Proof)
- Fin Seal
- Vacuum Pack
Minimum order starting at 1,000 pieces for stock, unprinted bags. Custom printing available with minimum order starting at $5,000. Minimum 4-week lead time required for custom orders.
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA-compliant materials suitable for contact with food.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is suitable for storing in freezer.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Provides varying degrees of protection from UV light. Test to ensure packaging meets product protection requirements.
- Learn about the Benefits of E-Commerce Ready Packaging