750 ml Clear Glass Moonshine Liquor Jugs (Bar Top Cork) - 9021B01
- 750 ml Clear Glass Moonshine Liquor Jugs
- Includes Bar Top Cork
- FDA Compliant
Item # 9021B01
750 ml Clear Glass Moonshine Liquor Jugs (Bar Top Cork)
Our 750 ml Clear Glass Moonshine Liquor Jugs feature a corked finish and an integrated finger loop for easy carrying. Made of white premium Type 3 Flint glass with a thick glass base.
Includes bar top cork with black polystyrene top and sugero replica synthetic cork. Cork is 23 mm, smooth bar top is 33 mm. The included bar top corks are intended to fit tightly to eliminate leaking and maintain freshness of product. You may need to use a rubber mallet to install the cork on the bottle.
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA-compliant materials suitable for contact with food.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is suitable for storing in freezer.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Provides varying degrees of protection from UV light. Test to ensure packaging meets product protection requirements.
- Learn about the Benefits of E-Commerce Ready Packaging