8 ml Matte Black PETG Plastic Tube with Doe Foot Wand - 1122B92FDF
- 8 ml Matte Black PETG Plastic Tube
- Includes Doe Foot Wand Cap and Wiper
- Flocked wand
Item # 1122B92FDF
8 ml Matte Black PETG Plastic Tube with Flocked Doe Foot Wand
Our PETG Plastic tubes feature fashionable black matte color that will make your product stand out on the shelf and provide ample space for labeling your unique brand. The included doe foot wand features a matte black cap and wiper. This flocked doe foot wand can be used to apply a variety of cosmetic products such as lip gloss, lipstick, eyeshadow, concealers and foundations. Trending uses also include gels and serums. Wiper functions as a reducer to wipe excess from the wand. Tubes arrive without caps attached. Once tubes have been filled, the cap may be applied. The wiper will seat itself on the tube when the cap is first installed. Once seated in the tube, the wiper is not intended to be removed. When the wand is inserted back into the tube for storage, the wiper prevents product from leaking out of the tube. Each set includes a black PETG plastic tube, black PP plastic cap, wiper, PE plastic wand and flocked doe foot wand.
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA-compliant materials suitable for contact with food.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is suitable for storing in freezer.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Provides varying degrees of protection from UV light. Test to ensure packaging meets product protection requirements.
- Learn about the Benefits of E-Commerce Ready Packaging