Eagle 14 gal Black HDPE UN Lab Pack Drums (Lever Lock Ring) - 6123B11
- Eagle 14 gal Black HDPE UN Lab Pack Drums
- Includes Lever Lock Ring
- BPA Free*
Item # 6123B11
Eagle 14 gal Black HDPE UN Lab Pack Drums
The Eagle 14 Gallon Lab Pack / Open Head Drum, constructed of black blow-molded high-density polyethylene (HDPE) with UV inhibitors, is durable and lightweight, weather and chemical resistant, and has a white lid with a plastic lever-lock band closure. Ideal for safe storage, handling and transportation of hazardous materials, spill containment and cleanup of hazardous materials, original shipping container, bio waste disposal and incineration. Lab Packs/Open Head Drums - for use with smaller non-damaged bottles, cans, carboys and 5-gallon pails of non-leaking hazardous materials - if leaking, must pack with sufficient sorbents for - NO FREE LIQUIDS. Drums are nestable for easy storage.
*Bisphenol A is a chemical sometimes used in the manufacture of certain plastics. Bisphenol A was not used in the manufacture of this item.
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA-compliant materials suitable for contact with food.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is suitable for storing in freezer.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Provides varying degrees of protection from UV light. Test to ensure packaging meets product protection requirements.
- Learn about the Benefits of E-Commerce Ready Packaging