Extra Heavy-Duty Corrugated Shipping Boxes - 4434K03
- Extra-Heavy Duty Kraft Corrugated Shipping Boxes
- Contents should not exceed 150 lbs
- 12 x 12 x 14.5" (L x W x H)
Item # 4434K03
Our 12" x 12" x 14.5" Extra Heavy-Duty Shipping Boxes (Double Wall, .5" thick) with two layers of corrugated provide unmatched strength and protection. If our standard corrugated or heavy-duty corrugated shipping boxes aren't strong enough, or you need to provide extra protection to your product, choose one of these extra heavy-duty double wall shipping boxes. Box contents should not exceed 150 lbs. Boxes meet ASTM-D5118. Manufactured from Heavy-Duty 275#/ECT-48 kraft corrugated.
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA-compliant materials suitable for contact with food.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is suitable for storing in freezer.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Provides varying degrees of protection from UV light. Test to ensure packaging meets product protection requirements.
- Learn about the Benefits of E-Commerce Ready Packaging