20 gal Steel UN Rated Salvage Drums (Lever Lock Ring Lid) - 1741
- 20 gal Steel UN Rated Salvage Drums
- Includes Disc Lid and Lever Lock Ring
- UN Markings Liquid: UN1A2/Y1.5/150; UN Markings Solid: UN1A2/X220/S
Item # 1741
20 gal Steel UN Rated Salvage Drums (Lever Lock Ring Lid)
Quick-Lever Drums feature an innovative UN qualified lever lock drum ring that eliminates the need for closing tools and takes the guesswork out of complying with technical closure instructions. The quick-lever closure on Lever Drums secures easily, with no need to measure torque or ring gap. Drums are yellow with red covers.
Drums and drum accessories are not returnable and are not eligible for parcel shipping.
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA-compliant materials suitable for contact with food.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is suitable for storing in freezer.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Provides varying degrees of protection from UV light. Test to ensure packaging meets product protection requirements.
- Learn about the Benefits of E-Commerce Ready Packaging