16 oz Steel Cone-Top Cans with Child-Resistant Capable Cap - 1905T55
- 16 oz Steel Cone-Top Cans
- Child-Resistant Capable Cap Included
- Excellent choice for automotive additives, fluids, paint thinners and more.
Item # 1905T55
16 oz Steel Cone-Top Cans with Child-Resistant Capable Cap
Our steel cone top cans are unlined and include child-resistant capable caps. These cans are an excellent choice for automotive additives, brake fluids, paint thinners, colorants, and more. The flange uses plastic snap-in fittings offered in a variety of specifications for pourable products. Easy open ends are available for both pouring. Full lithography is available on bodies. Cone and pour top cans contain 25% post-consumer recycled content and are 100% recyclable.
Child-Resistant Capable Caps Included
The child-resistant capable cap is a secure solution for a plastic to metal seal. This product has been manufactured to be child-resistant capable.* These caps are child-resistant capable and senior friendly, providing the barrier needed when storing dangerous product, while still allowing for easy filling dispensing. The construction of the cap allows for complete emptying of the container as there is no lip to hold residue inside of the can. Cap features a red child-resistant capable HDPE overcap, LDPE tamper-evident spout, and a tear-out diaphragm. Please note: this container and cap combination should be tested to ensure compliance with CPSC child-resistant capable packaging requirements.
*While this product or product combination has the ability to comply with the Poison Prevention Act when used properly, responsibility for determining compliance of any household substances subject to the Poison Prevention Act is with the seller of such household substances. For additional information regarding Berlin Packaging’s warranty applicable to this product or product combination, see Terms & Conditions.
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA-compliant materials suitable for contact with food.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is suitable for storing in freezer.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Provides varying degrees of protection from UV light. Test to ensure packaging meets product protection requirements.
- Learn about the Benefits of E-Commerce Ready Packaging