ENPAC 65 gal Yellow HDPE UN Rated Poly-Overpack Salvage Drums - 1328T09
- ENPAC 65 gal Yellow HDPE UN Rated Poly-Overpack Salvage Drums
- UN Markings Liquid: UN1H2/X200/S
- Meets Group 1 packaging standards, Salvage Drum regulations; designed to fit 30-gallon drum
Item # 1328T09
Poly-Overpack 65 meets Group 1 packaging standards, Salvage Drum regulations, and is designed to fit 30-gallon drums. This overpack nests for easy storage and has a gasket lid for secure containment. No wasted space! No wasted money! Great As A Spill Kit Container! It's light enough for one person to handle and large enough to pack sufficient absorbent and response equipment for incidental spills.
This item is not eligible for parcel shipping.
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA-compliant materials suitable for contact with food.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is suitable for storing in freezer.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Provides varying degrees of protection from UV light. Test to ensure packaging meets product protection requirements.
- Learn about the Benefits of E-Commerce Ready Packaging