1 gal White HDPE Plastic Open Head Buckets (Lid Not Included) - 1141T56-B
- 1 gal White HDPE Plastic Open Head Buckets
- Lid Sold Separately
- FDA Compliant, BPA Free*
Item # 1141T56-B
Our 1 gallon (4 liters) White Plastic Buckets (HDPE), round (60-mil wall thickness), can be used for a variety of products, from frozen to hot-filled, dry to liquid and industrial to consumer. Applications: Paints, Inks, Chemicals, Lubricants, Adhesives, Coatings, Roofing mastics, Driveway sealers, Foods, Edible oils, Flavorings, Sanitation supplies, Construction materials, Building products, Ice melt compounds, Pet food and other applications. FDA-compliant high-density polyethylene. Plastic handle. Lids sold separately.
This is an oversize item for parcel shipping, Not eligible for free shipping promotions or parcel shipping options. To order quantities less than a case please call customer care at 800-363-9822 for shipping quote.
*Bisphenol A is a chemical sometimes used in the manufacture of certain plastics. Bisphenol A was not used in the manufacture of this item.
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA-compliant materials suitable for contact with food.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is suitable for storing in freezer.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Provides varying degrees of protection from UV light. Test to ensure packaging meets product protection requirements.
- Learn about the Benefits of E-Commerce Ready Packaging