LDPE Plastic Boston Round Dropper Bottles with Child-Resistant Capable Cap
- Dropper cap dispenses product in uncontrolled drops
- Child-resistant capable caps included
- LDPE plastic is known for being durable, flexible, and squeezable
Item #: v1205B01
LDPE Dropper Bottles with Child-Resistant Capable Caps
Our Boston Round fine tip dropper bottles are molded of low-density polyethylene (LDPE) for maximum flexibility. These LDPE bottles are flame treated, which helps when decorating bottles. Long, narrow LDPE dropper tip is designed specifically for use in filling and refilling e-cigarette cartridges and tanks with uncontrolled drops. Child-resistant capable, senior friendly SecureCap overcaps are ideal for securely packaging harmful liquids. This product combination has been manufactured to be child-resistant capable and has been tested using the Consumer Product Safety Commission’s protocols for evaluating compliance with the Poison Prevention Act.* Cap requires two separate motions to open, push down and twist.
Is LDPE right for me?
LDPE containers are durable, flexible, squeezable, chemical resistant, light weight, and provide moisture barrier properties. This well-rounded material is suitable for foods, beverages, personal care, chemicals and many other applications.
*While this product or product combination has the ability to comply with the Poison Prevention Act when used properly, responsibility for determining compliance of any household substances subject to the Poison Prevention Act is with the seller of such household substances. For additional information regarding Berlin Packaging’s warranty applicable to this product or product combination, see Terms & Conditions.
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA-compliant materials suitable for contact with food.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is suitable for storing in freezer.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Provides varying degrees of protection from UV light. Test to ensure packaging meets product protection requirements.
- Learn about the Benefits of E-Commerce Ready Packaging