LDPE Plastic Boston Round Bottles with Cap
- Classic Boston Round bottle shape
- White PP foam lined caps included
- LDPE plastic is known for being durable, flexible, and squeezable
Item #: v35000
LDPE Plastic Boston Round Bottles with Caps
A classic bottle shape in the packaging industry, the Boston Round bottle can hold almost any liquid or solid. Traditionally used for pharmaceutical, chemical and laboratory applications, popular uses break the mold and extend across most markets today. These LDPE bottles are flame treated, which helps when decorating bottles.
Bottles are natural in color. Available in 1/2 oz, 1 oz, 2 oz, 4 oz, 6 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz.
White PP plastic cap is ribbed, making it easy to grip and open —even with wet hands. Cap includes a three-ply co-extruded liner consisting of foamed and solid LDPE (F217). Foam core is between two pieces of solid clear LDPE. Liner protects from odor transmission and does not impact the taste of products.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Constructed of FDA-compliant materials suitable for contact with food.
- Product is suitable for storing in freezer.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Learn about the Benefits of E-Commerce Ready Packaging