1.5 oz Clear Glass Hexagon Jars (Gold Metal Lug Cap) - 8022B41
- 1.5 oz Clear Glass Hexagon Jars
- Includes Gold Lug Cap with Plastisol Liner
- Acid-resistant plastisol liner that is ideal for tomato-based recipes and other acidic foods
Item # 8022B41
1.5 oz Clear Glass Hexagon Jars (Gold Lug Cap)
Clear Glass Hexagon Jars are stylish containers, perfect for giving your jellies, jams, candies, mustards, honey, a fresh new look. These jars are not only perfect containers for food items, but also work well for health and beauty products such as bath salts. This six-sided jar is sure to stand out on the shelf. Sold by the case to prevent damage. These hexagon jars have a lug finish. A lug finish consists of several tapered ridges designed to mate and require only a partial turn to seal the cap. We do not suggest labeling these jars due to their unique shape. We suggest that labels be applied to the caps only.
Gold Metal Lug Cap Included
These lug caps have an acid-resistant liner that is ideal for a variety of foods including acidic foods, such as tomato-based recipe. The liner draws a vacuum on any lug-finish jar. Suggested label panel dimension for cap: 0.984" round.
(Sunburst Item: HX45)
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA-compliant materials suitable for contact with food.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is suitable for storing in freezer.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Provides varying degrees of protection from UV light. Test to ensure packaging meets product protection requirements.
- Learn about the Benefits of E-Commerce Ready Packaging