750 ml Flint Hock Wine Bottles, Cork Finish - 317088
- 750 ml Flint Glass Hock Wine Bottles
- Cork Sold Separately
- UV Resistant, FDA Compliant
Item # 317088
750 ml Flint Glass Hock Wine Bottles, Cork Finish
Flat Bottom Bottles are ideal for housing white wines. Caps and corks are sold separately. Filling temperature: Make sure the difference between the bottle temperature and liquid temperature is no more than 107 degrees. Please order carefully, these wine bottles are non-returnable/non-refundable. Classic wine bottles with a cork finish are designed specifically to accommodate tapered corks. Cork finish bottles can be paired with natural or synthetic tapered corks. Once corked, finish your bottle with a shrink capsule for additional tamper-evidence and unique branding opportunities. Corks and shrink capsules sold separately.
*Bisphenol A is a chemical sometimes used in the manufacture of certain plastics. Bisphenol A was not used in the manufacture of this item.
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA-compliant materials suitable for contact with food.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is suitable for storing in freezer.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Provides varying degrees of protection from UV light. Test to ensure packaging meets product protection requirements.
- Learn about the Benefits of E-Commerce Ready Packaging