500 ml Clear PET Plastic Flasks (White Tamper-Evident Cap) - 3619B15
- 500 ml Clear PET Plastic Flasks
- Includes a White Tamper-Evident Cap
- Lightweight, shatter-resistant PET plastic
Item # 3619B15
Our traditional bottle design 500ml Clear Plastic Flasks (PET) are perfect for nontraditional uses such as vanilla extract, nutmeg, mint oil, mouthwash and many other liquids. Flasks are provided with a white, tamper-evident polypropylene cap.
Flasks (aka Canteen Bottles, Hip Flasks, Flaskets, Canteen Bottles, and Crocket Bottles) will be forever linked with alcohol (aka firewater) being the perfect container for portable quantities of liquor, alcohol, firewater, moonshine, vodka, whiskey, spirits, liqueur, and booze. Recently, however, customers have been storing barbeque (BBQ) sauce, marinades, olive oils, balsamic vinaigrette, and maple syrups in them too. They're compact, practical, have loads of character and storage flexibility - making applications endless.
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA-compliant materials suitable for contact with food.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is suitable for storing in freezer.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Provides varying degrees of protection from UV light. Test to ensure packaging meets product protection requirements.
- Learn about the Benefits of E-Commerce Ready Packaging