3 oz White HDPE Plastic Child-Resistant Capable Roll-On Bottle with Cap - 1123B03
- 3 oz White HDPE Plastic Roll-On Bottle with Cap
- Child-Resistant Capable
- FDA Compliant, Molded in the USA, BPA Free*
Item # 1123B03
3 oz White HDPE Plastic Child-Resistant Capable Roll-On Bottle with Cap
Hard to find child-resistant capable roll-on bottle, perfect for topical treatments such as lotions, cannabinoid oil/CBD, deodorant, analgesics, muscle pain relievers, as well as a variety of personal care products and pharmaceutical applications. This product combination has been manufactured to be child-resistant capable and has been tested using the Consumer Product Safety Commission’s protocols for evaluating compliance with the Poison Prevention Act.* Cap features ribbing on the sides for an easy grip. This cap is difficult for a child to open, but easy for seniors to use - simply pinch the smooth surfaces on either side of the cap and twist to open. The 31 mm PP child-resistant capable cap is embossed with universal instructions for opening. Bottle cylinder fits a 1" PP plastic ball for smooth product application. Assembly required, simply fill with your product and snap the roller ball directly onto the bottle. Once the roller ball is snapped onto the bottle, it is not removable and the bottle cannot be refilled. Max fill temperature 160 degrees F. Recommended torque 15 inch-pound.
*While this product or product combination has the ability to comply with the Poison Prevention Act when used properly, responsibility for determining compliance of any household substances subject to the Poison Prevention Act is with the seller of such household substances. For additional information regarding Berlin Packaging’s warranty applicable to this product or product combination, see Terms & Conditions.
*Bisphenol A is a chemical sometimes used in the manufacture of certain plastics. Bisphenol A was not used in the manufacture of this item.
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA-compliant materials suitable for contact with food.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is suitable for storing in freezer.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Provides varying degrees of protection from UV light. Test to ensure packaging meets product protection requirements.
- Learn about the Benefits of E-Commerce Ready Packaging