0.6 oz Red PP Plastic Hinged Lid Containers - 2924B15RED
- 0.6 oz Red PP Plastic Hinged Lid Containers
- Includes a Red Attached Cap
- FDA Compliant, Molded in the USA, BPA Free*
Item # 2924B15RED
0.6 oz Red PP Plastic Hinged Lid Containers
Our hinged lid container are large enough to hold multiple items in a single package. As this container is manufactured with medical grade polypropylene and can be Autoclave Sterilized, it is suitable for use with making medical kits. Other uses include holding small tools or even storing construction parts. These high quality containers are made with Class VI USP Medical Grade Polypropylene which allows for Autoclave Sterilization in the presence of Aqueous Solutions. USP Class VI Plastic (USP 88) and ISO 10993-5 Certified. Lead Free. Latex Free.
Please note: it is your responsibility to determine that this container is safe, lawful, and technically suitable for its intended use. Please refer to the technical drawing for an accurate representation of this product's dimensions. Hinged lid includes markings with manufacturer website and item number.
*Bisphenol A is a chemical sometimes used in the manufacture of certain plastics. Bisphenol A was not used in the manufacture of this item.
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA-compliant materials suitable for contact with food.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is suitable for storing in freezer.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Provides varying degrees of protection from UV light. Test to ensure packaging meets product protection requirements.
- Learn about the Benefits of E-Commerce Ready Packaging