Plastic Round Snap-Lock Containers with Tamper-Evident Lid
- Tamper-evident lids alert customers of compromised product
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
- Hot fillable
Item #: v2332T01
Plastic Round Snap-Lock Containers with Tamper-Evident Lids
Our round plastic snap-lock polypropylene (PP) containers feature a tamper-evident security, letting you and your customers know if a product has been compromised. The included tamper-evident lids are easy to open and use. These handy containers can be used to house a wide array of items, from food products such as dips and cottage cheese to non-food items such as detergents, adhesives and glues. Snap-lock containers are microwave and dishwasher safe, hot-fillable, reusable, and 100% recyclable. Max Fill Temperature: 179.6F (82C); Max Freezing Temperature: -9.4F (-23C).
IML and dry offset decoration is available, ask us how.
Is PP right for me?
Polypropylene (PP) is virtually unbreakable and chemical resistant with good heat resistant qualities. PP works well to preserve the flavors of dried foods such as herbs and spices. Commonly used for personal care, foods, pharmaceutical and chemicals.
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA-compliant materials suitable for contact with food.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is suitable for storing in freezer.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Provides varying degrees of protection from UV light. Test to ensure packaging meets product protection requirements.
- Learn about the Benefits of E-Commerce Ready Packaging