PET Plastic Stepped Bottles with Cap
- Popular for honey, sauces, and more
- White PP Caps with foam liner included
- Lightweight, shatter-resistant PET plastic construction
Item #: v36212
PET Plastic Stepped Bottles with Caps
Resembling a beehive, our PET plastic stepped bottles (also known as "Skep Bottles") are popular for products such as honey, and sauces. The smooth center band accommodates a label. Not for carbonation. Please test with your specific product to ensure proper performance. Maximum Fill Temperature: 140°. Caps included.
Is PET right for me?
Polyethylene terephthalate plastics (PET) are durable materials with excellent gloss, clarity and impact resistance desired for clear bottles. PET containers are ideal for personal care, food, beverage, and pharmaceutical products. PET containers are an excellent choice when you want the appeal of glass, but want the lightweight, safety, and convenience of plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Constructed of FDA-compliant materials suitable for contact with food.
- Product is suitable for storing in freezer.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Learn about the Benefits of E-Commerce Ready Packaging