0.5 oz Clear Glass Thick Base Jars (Black Cap) - 5200B35
- 0.5 oz Clear Glass Thick Base Jars
- Includes Black Phenolic Cap with Foam Liner
- Cap liner protects from odor transmission and does not impact the taste of products
Item # 5200B35
0.5 oz Clear Glass Thick Base Jars with Black Caps
Give your products a high-end appeal on the retail shelf with our economically priced thick base jars with black caps. These jars are perfect for products such as lip balms, lotions and cosmetic powders and creams. The clear glass allows you to see the contents housed inside of the jar, and the solid base gives the container a sturdy feel.
These thick base glass jars include black phenolic lids with foam liners. Phenolic lids are chemically inert, have a high heat tolerance and are commonly used in laboratories for their durability and safety. The Foamed PE Liner (F217) is a three-ply liner consisting of foamed and solid LDPE. The foam core is placed between two pieces of solid clear LDPE. The liner protects against odor transmission and does not impact the taste of product.
Jars are packed in reusable reshipper cartons with internal corrugated dividers that protect from damage during storage and shipping.
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA-compliant materials suitable for contact with food.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is suitable for storing in freezer.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Provides varying degrees of protection from UV light. Test to ensure packaging meets product protection requirements.
- Learn about the Benefits of E-Commerce Ready Packaging