2.65 oz White PP Plastic Deodorant Stick (Cap Not Included) - 1124B01-BWHT
- 2.65 oz White PP Plastic Deodorant Stick
- Cap Sold Separately
- BPA NI*
Item # 1124B01-BWHT
2.65 oz White PP Plastic Deodorant Stick
Durable PP plastic tubes are an excellent packaging solution for a variety of topical products. These handy dispensing containers aren't just deodorant sticks anymore. Alternate uses include lotion bars, sports balm bars, sunblock sticks, topical medications tubes, or even cosmetic blush sticks or perfume bars. Polypropylene plastic has a maximum fill temperature of 275 degrees F, allowing you to hot fill without risk of altering the shape of the container, all the while providing a barrier against oil and grease. Dispensing is easy, twist the ribbed dial at the base of the tube to raise or lower product to the desired level. The wide oval shape provides ample space for product labeling on both sides.
Top fill container. Suggested fill temperature: 165 degrees F. Caps sold separately. Sold by the each - no large minimum order quantities apply!
Please note: Test product sample before production to ensure compatibility, fit and functionality of packaging with your product. Samples available.
*Bisphenol A was not intentionally used in the manufacture of this item.
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA-compliant materials suitable for contact with food.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is suitable for storing in freezer.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Provides varying degrees of protection from UV light. Test to ensure packaging meets product protection requirements.
- Learn about the Benefits of E-Commerce Ready Packaging