70-400 Black Phenolic Screw Top Caps (Pulp & Vinyl Liner) - X70-400A
- 70-400 Black Phenolic Screw Top Caps
- Includes Pulp & Vinyl Liner
- Molded in the USA, UV Resistant, FDA Compliant, BPA Free*
Item # X70-400A
70-400 Black Phenolic Screw Top Caps with Pulp & Vinyl Liner
Durable black phenolic caps provide strength and durability with heat-resistant and insulating properties. Phenolic caps are often used in laboratory environments as they are ideal for variety of aggressive products due to strong resistance to chemical corrosion and moisture absorption. Caps feature smooth sides. Caps include a pulp & vinyl liner. Pulp & vinyl liners consist of a vinyl coating applied to HDPE coated paper which is laminated to pulpboard. Considered a general-purpose liner, a pulp & vinyl liner is often used for food, beverage, and chemical applications including mild acids, solvents, oils and aqueous products. Not recommended for active hydrocarbons or bleaches.
*Bisphenol A is a chemical sometimes used in the manufacture of certain plastics. Bisphenol A was not used in the manufacture of this item.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Constructed of FDA-compliant materials suitable for contact with food.
- Product is suitable for storing in freezer.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Learn about the Benefits of E-Commerce Ready Packaging