22-400 Black Phenolic Screw Top Caps (Pulp & Vinyl Liner) - X22-400A
- 22-400 Black Phenolic Screw Top Caps
- Includes Pulp & Vinyl Liner
- FDA Compliant, Molded in the USA, BPA Free*
Item # X22-400A
22-400 Black Phenolic Screw Top Caps with Pulp & Vinyl Liner
Durable black phenolic caps provide strength and durability with heat-resistant and insulating properties. Phenolic caps are often used in laboratory environments as they are ideal for variety of aggressive products due to strong resistance to chemical corrosion and moisture absorption. Ribbed sides make opening the cap easy - even with wet hands. Caps include a pulp & vinyl liner. Pulp & vinyl liners consist of a vinyl coating applied to HDPE coated paper which is laminated to pulpboard. Considered a general-purpose liner, a pulp & vinyl liner is often used for food, beverage, and chemical applications including mild acids, solvents, oils and aqueous products. Not recommended for active hydrocarbons or bleaches.
*Bisphenol A is a chemical sometimes used in the manufacture of certain plastics. Bisphenol A was not used in the manufacture of this item.
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA-compliant materials suitable for contact with food.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is suitable for storing in freezer.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Provides varying degrees of protection from UV light. Test to ensure packaging meets product protection requirements.
- Learn about the Benefits of E-Commerce Ready Packaging