Thermo Scientific Samco Clicktainer 90 ml PP Plastic Leakproof Specimen Vial - 3122B01GRN
- Thermo Scientific Samco Clicktainer 90 ml PP Plastic Leakproof Specimen Vial
- Green PP Cap Included
- Features wide mouth designed for ease of sample collection and management
Item # 3122B01GRN
Thermo Scientific™ Samco™ Clicktainer™ 90 ml PP Plastic Leakproof* Vial with Green Cap
Thermo Scientific™ Samco™ Clicktainer™ Vials offer a unique click seal system for simple sample collection and secure transport - ensuring both sample protection and user safety. This 90 ml vial features a 53 mm wide mouth designed for ease of sample collection and management. The redesigned Clicktainer™ provides the user with enhanced multi-click feedback to indicate proper sealing of the container. With the new design, the cap interior has six tabs and a single tab has been moved to the exterior of the vial. The cap provides visual, audible and tactile indication that the cap is closed. The safe tab design on the Clicktainer™ cap reduces the risk of tear to gloves or break off during use and the knurls on cap and vial base make the container easy to handle with gloved hands. When the vial and Clicktainer™ cap are used together, this container provides excellent leakproof performance.
Thermo Scientific™ Samco™ Clicktainer™ Vials are pneumatic transport tested, so they are ideal for use in hospital pneumatic transport systems. The polypropylene plastic vial provides excellent clarity with easy-to-see graduations, making it easy to identify samples within the vial. Graduations are debossed, meaning the outside surface is smooth making for ease when labeling. Graduations are marked every 10 ml. The stackable design optimizes sample storage space.
Samco™ Clicktainer™ Vials are suited for the collection of fluids, solids, and powders in everyday clinical, industrial, and research sample handling and transportation.
*The term "leakproof" applies to Thermo Scientific Nalgene products that meet the following criteria: a) Bottle/flask/funnel closure systems with closures smaller than 100mm, after they are filled with water, inverted, withstand air pressure of 2psig for 2 minutes, and no water escapes;. b) Bottle/funnel/flask closure systems of larger than 100mm after they are filled with water, inverted for 15 minutes, and no water escapes. Note: these tests, using other liquids, may not yield the same results. To ensure safe usage, customers are advised to test Thermo Scientific Nalgene bottles and closures under conditions of their planned applications. Thermo Scientific Nalgene products are leakproof at ambient temperature and pressure when used with their Nalgene closures.
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA-compliant materials suitable for contact with food.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is suitable for storing in freezer.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Provides varying degrees of protection from UV light. Test to ensure packaging meets product protection requirements.
- Learn about the Benefits of E-Commerce Ready Packaging