Kautex HDPE Plastic UN-Approved Narrow Neck Leakproof Bottles with Tamper-Evident Vented Blister Cap
- Suitable for filling and transport of hazardous liquids
- Bottles include tamper-evident vented blister caps
- Close with a wrench to ensure the required torque is applied for proper performance
Item #: v3234B11
Kautex HDPE Plastic UN-Approved Narrow Neck Bottles with Tamper-Evident Vented Blister Caps
A Berlin Exclusive! These Kautex HDPE Plastic Narrow Neck Bottles are suitable for filling and transport of hazardous liquids. Bottles include tamper-evident vented blister caps. Bottles should be closed with a wrench to ensure the required torque is applied for proper performance. Wrench sold separately.
Note: Buyer is solely responsible for selecting the appropriate container for the specific application. Refer to I.A.T.A, I.C.A.O., 49 CFR, HM-181 regulations when shipping hazardous material.
Is HDPE right for me?
High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) is a plastic material that is economical, impact resistant, and provides a good moisture barrier. HDPE is best known for its naturally translucent appearance and flexibility. It is compatible with a wide range of products including acid concentrates and some caustics, but is not compatible with solvents. The addition of color will make HDPE opaque, but not glossy. HDPE offers good protection at below freezing temperatures, but must not be used with products filled at over 180°F or products requiring a hermetic seal.
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA-compliant materials suitable for contact with food.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is suitable for storing in freezer.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Provides varying degrees of protection from UV light. Test to ensure packaging meets product protection requirements.
- Learn about the Benefits of E-Commerce Ready Packaging