Custom Label Creation
Use our label creator to turn your brand artwork into a custom package. We will print and ship your sheet labels so that you can transform the container into your unique product. These high-quality vinyl peel and stick labels are easy to use and durable.
About Our Labels
- 34 label shapes and sizes available
- Choose from up to 39 fonts & up to 53 colors (options may vary by label selected)
- Made with peel & stick vinyl
- Ink is heat applied on CMYK 4-color digital press
- Vinyl and inks used are water-resistant
- Inks are fade and UV-resistant
- Labels are recyclable and meet all safety/environmental quality standards in the United States and Europe
In addition to labels, you can customize tamper-evident strips to coordinate with your labels. These strips are designed to place over a cap as product protection and to provide a tamper-evident seal for your container. These versatile little labels also can be used as personalized adhesive tape or decorative strips to dress up your packaging. Handy and stylish, tamper-evident strips are ready to go to work for you!
- Permanent adhesive makes them difficult to remove - and the paper tears
- Choose from up to 53 colors, up to 39 fonts, and over 900 icons
- Customize with text only, icon only, or text + icon
- Available in two sizes: 8" or 11" lengths which can be cut down to a specific length if desired
- 8" strips include 22 strips per sheet
- 11" strips include 17 labels per sheet
- Printed on high-quality paper with a soft sheen finish
- Pre-cut peel & stick strips
Custom Label FAQ
Can full wrap (360) labels be made?
- None of the labels are designed specifically to be wraparound labels.
- The 19 (7" X 1 7/8") is the closest to a wraparound, and is designed for a bottle of water, or for bath and body products.
What is the largest label available?
- The largest possible is 11" x 17". The largest currently offered is 4" X 3 1/4" and 7" X 1 7/8".
- Custom and photo labels available
What is the minimum order requirement for labels and tamper-evident strips?
- The MOQ for custom labels is 1 sheet of labels.
- The MOQ for tamper-evident strips is two sheets of strips.
What size/resolution is recommended for picture labels?
- At least 500 x 500 pixels / 300 DPI resolution.
- A minimum 1/8" bleed is recommended.
If I use the custom label tool on the website, how will I get my labels?
The containers will arrive undecorated and labels will be shipped to you separately.
How long will it take to receive my labels?
After submitting your order your labels should arrive within 7-10 business days.
I already have my container, how do I pick a label size and shape?
Refer to our shape and size template to find label sizes that will fit your container.
I love my labels! How do I reorder?
Please contact our friendly Customer Care Advocates at 800.363.9822 to reorder your labels. You will simply need your reference ID in order to locate your project.
How do I apply my labels to the container?
You can manually apply our labels with an easy two step process. Simply peel the labels off and stick them to your container. You don’t have to be perfect on your first try, our high-quality vinyl labels are easy to remove and reapply to get the placement just right. Tamper-evident strips are made with high-quality paper; once applied, these labels cannot be removed without tearing the strip.