Custom Sheet Label Creation
Use our label creator to create high-quality vinyl peel and stick labels. Easy to use and durable, labels are easy to apply and reposition. Choose from one of 39 shapes/sizes and pre-designed art, or, upload your own!
- Made with peel & stick vinyl
- 39 label shapes and sizes
- Choose from up to 39 fonts & up to 53 colors (options may vary by label selected)
- Matte finish with soft sheen
- Minimum order quantity: 1 sheet
- Water Resistant, UV Resistant, Fade-Resistant
- Easily repositioned to reapply or straighten
- Printed on a 4-color digital press (CMKY)
- Meet all safety/environmental quality standards in the United States and Europe
- Proofs available by request, additional fee may apply
Custom Label FAQ
Can full wrap (360°) labels be made?
- None of the labels are designed specifically to be wraparound labels.
- Label shape 19 (7" X 1 7/8") is the closest to a wraparound, and is designed for a bottle of water, or for bath and body products.
What is the largest label available?
- The largest possible is 11" x 17". The largest currently offered is 4" X 3 1/4" and 7" X 1 7/8".
- Custom and photo labels available
What is the minimum order requirement for labels and tamper-evident strips?
- The MOQ for custom labels is 1 sheet of labels.
- The MOQ for tamper-evident strips is two sheets of strips.
What size/resolution is required for picture labels?
- At least 500 x 500 pixels / 300 DPI resolution.
- A minimum 1/8" bleed is recommended.
If I use the custom label tool on the website, how will I get my labels?
The containers will arrive undecorated and labels will be shipped to you separately.
How long will it take to receive my labels?
After submitting your order your labels should arrive within 7-10 business days.
I already have my container, how do I pick a label size and shape?
I love my labels! How do I reorder?
How do I apply my labels to the container?
You can manually apply our sheet labels with an easy two step process. Simply peel the labels off and stick them to your container. You don’t have to be perfect on your first try, our high-quality vinyl labels are easy to remove and reapply to get the placement just right. Roll labels must be applied with a labeling machine.