16 oz Clear Glass Juice Bottles (Gold Lug Cap) - 3802B03
- 16 oz Clear Glass Juice Bottles
- Includes Gold Lug Cap with Plastisol Liner
- FDA Compliant
Item # 3802B03
16 oz Clear Glass Juice Bottles with Gold Lug Cap
Our clear glass juice bottle is perfect for all non-carbonated beverages. This tall and slender bottle provides ample space for labeling. Bottle may display a fine line in glass or "cat scratch." This does not compromise the quality of the bottle. If screen printing this bottle, please request samples to send to your decorator. This glass juice bottle features a lug finish. A lug finish consists of several tapered ridges designed to mate and require only a partial turn to seal the cap.
Includes Gold Metal Lug Cap with Plastisol Liner
These caps have an acid-resistant liner that is ideal for tomato-based recipes and other acidic foods. The liner draws a vacuum on any lug-finish jar. This cap is designed for hot fill steam application in which steam heats the jar and creates the vacuum. Recommended product fill temperature for this cap is >185 degrees F. Cap is NOT recommended for water bath filling. BPA-NI.
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA-compliant materials suitable for contact with food.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is suitable for storing in freezer.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Provides varying degrees of protection from UV light. Test to ensure packaging meets product protection requirements.
- Learn about the Benefits of E-Commerce Ready Packaging