38 mm Pink HDPE Tamper-Evident Cap - 3801C01PNK
- 38 mm Pink HDPE Tamper-Evident Cap
- Compatible with with three lead (DBJ) neck finish bottles
- FDA Compliant, Molded in the USA, BPA Free*
Item # 3801C01PNK
38 mm Pink HDPE Tamper-Evident Caps - Unlined
Also known as DBJ caps, our 38 mm HDPE plastic caps are suitable for High Pressure Pasteurization (HPP). When cap is unscrewed from the bottle, the tamper-evident band will break, alerting you to compromised product. DBJ caps are intended for use on HDPE blow molded and PET injection molded bottles with three lead neck finish. Not for use with hot-fill applications, nitrogen gas injection applications, or freezing. Cap is typically applied with commercial torque application equipment.
Please note: This cap should be tested with the bottle to ensure the container is HPP compliant.
*Bisphenol A is a chemical sometimes used in the manufacture of certain plastics. Bisphenol A was not used in the manufacture of this item.
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA-compliant materials suitable for contact with food.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is suitable for storing in freezer.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Provides varying degrees of protection from UV light. Test to ensure packaging meets product protection requirements.
- Learn about the Benefits of E-Commerce Ready Packaging