16 oz Natural HDPE Wide Mouth Packer Bottles (White Screw Top Cap) - 36016
- 16 oz Natural HDPE Wide Mouth Packer Bottles
- Includes White PP Ribbed Cap with Foam Liner
- Durable, lightweight HDPE plastic
Item # 36016
16 oz Natural HDPE Wide Mouth Packer Bottles (White Screw Top Cap)
Packer bottles, also known as pill bottles, vitamin bottles, or prescription bottles are popular items seen on retail shelves everywhere. Featuring a convenient large opening, these pill bottles are designed to make filling or dispensing easy for nearly any application. Bottles are flame treated, which makes label application easier.
Includes a White Ribbed Polypropylene Screw Cap with Liner
White PP Cap is ribbed, making it easy to grip and open, even with wet hands. Cap includes a three-ply co-extruded liner consisting of foamed and solid LDPE (F217). Foam core is between two pieces of solid clear LDPE. Liner protects from odor transmission and does not impact the taste of products.
This item does not qualify for free parcel shipping promotions. To order quantities less than 5 cases please call 800-363-9822 for parcel shipping costs.
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA-compliant materials suitable for contact with food.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is suitable for storing in freezer.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Provides varying degrees of protection from UV light. Test to ensure packaging meets product protection requirements.
- Learn about the Benefits of E-Commerce Ready Packaging