32 oz Silver Steel Cone Top Metal Cans - 1905T57-B
- 32 oz Silver Steel Cone Top Metal Cans
- Cap Size: 32 mm (sold separately)
- REL finish cap
Item # 1905T57-B
32 oz Steel Cone Top REL Finish Cans
Our unlined 32 oz Steel Cone Top Cans are an excellent choice for automotive additives, brake fluids, paint thinners, colorants, and more. 32 mm REL flange uses plastic snap-in fittings offered in a variety of specifications for pourable products. 211 diameter easy open ends are available for both pouring and full panel removal with child-resistant capable features. Cans are bulk packed on pallets. Full lithography is available on bodies. Cone and pour top cans contain 25% post-consumer recycled content and are 100% recyclable. The can features an REL finish and must be paired with an REL cap. The construction of the REL caps allows for complete emptying of the container as there is no lip to hold residue inside of the can. REL caps sold separately.
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA-compliant materials suitable for contact with food.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is suitable for storing in freezer.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Provides varying degrees of protection from UV light. Test to ensure packaging meets product protection requirements.
- Learn about the Benefits of E-Commerce Ready Packaging