32 oz Natural HDPE Plastic Twin Neck Measure & Pour Bettix Bottle (Sample) - 3250B55-B-SAM
- 32 oz Natural HDPE Plastic Twin Neck Measure & Pour Bettix Bottles
- Cap Size: 28-410 (sold separately)
- FDA Compliant, Molded in the USA, BPA Free*
Item # 3250B55-B-SAM
32 oz Natural HDPE Plastic Twin Neck Measure & Pour Bettix Bottle (Sample)
Lose the measuring cup and potential mess; measure and pour using one container. Also known as twin neck dispensing bottles or Bettix bottles or Chem-Mix, these measure and pour bottles require a simple squeeze to get just the right amount of liquid into the filling dispenser chamber. Now you're ready to pour. Handy for use with a variety of products such as pesticides, soaps, lubricants, and concentrated cleaners. Bottles are flame treated, which makes label application easier.
*Bisphenol A is a chemical sometimes used in the manufacture of certain plastics. Bisphenol A was not used in the manufacture of this item.
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA-compliant materials suitable for contact with food.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is suitable for storing in freezer.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Provides varying degrees of protection from UV light. Test to ensure packaging meets product protection requirements.
- Learn about the Benefits of E-Commerce Ready Packaging