32 oz Clear PP Plastic Square Snap-Lock Containers (Tamper-Evident Lid) - 2332T47
- 32 oz Clear PP Plastic Square Snap-Lock Containers
- Includes Clear PP Tamper-Evident Lid
- FDA Compliant, BPA Free*
Item # 2332T47
32 oz Clear PP Plastic Square Snap-Lock Containers
Our 32 oz clear square plastic snap-lock polypropylene(PP) containers feature a tamper-evident security, letting you and your customers know if a product has been compromised. The included tamper-evident lids are easy to open and use. These handy containers can be used to house a wide array of items, from food products such as dips and cottage cheese to non-food items such as detergents, adhesives and glues. Snap-lock containers are microwave and dishwasher safe, hot-fillable, reusable, and 100% recyclable. Max Fill Temperature: 179.6F (82C); Max Freezing Temperature: -9.4F (-23C). Suggested label panel for lid: 4.875" w x 4.875" h
IML and dry offset decoration is available, ask us how.
*Bisphenol A is a chemical sometimes used in the manufacture of certain plastics. Bisphenol A was not used in the manufacture of this item.
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA-compliant materials suitable for contact with food.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is suitable for storing in freezer.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Provides varying degrees of protection from UV light. Test to ensure packaging meets product protection requirements.
- Learn about the Benefits of E-Commerce Ready Packaging