4 oz Natural MDPE Plastic Tottle Tube (Black Flip Top Cap) - 2122B08NAT
- 4 oz Natural MDPE Plastic Tottle Tube
- Includes Black PP Plastic Flip Top Cap
- Stand upside down on the cap to keep product ready to dispense
Item # 2122B08NAT
4 oz Natural MDPE Plastic Tottle Tube
With our tottles, you get the best of both worlds — a tube and a bottle in one. Also called Malibu Tubes, our tottles are made with medium density polyethylene (MDPE). MDPE is a durable plastic that has good shock and drop resistance properties, with less tendency to experience stress cracking than HDPE. The MDPE construction of these bottles makes them perfect containers for health and beauty items like shampoo, body wash, and lotion that are frequently dropped due to wet hands. Tottle bottles stand upside on their caps, keeping product ready for fast and easy dispensing.
The included black PP plastic smooth sided flip top caps (also known as snap caps) open to easily dispense shampoo, conditioner, soap and more.
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA-compliant materials suitable for contact with food.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is suitable for storing in freezer.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Provides varying degrees of protection from UV light. Test to ensure packaging meets product protection requirements.
- Learn about the Benefits of E-Commerce Ready Packaging