38-400 White PP Plastic Ribbed Screw Top Caps (Foil Liner) - 1590C37
- 38-400 White PP Plastic Ribbed Screw Top Caps (Foil Liner) - 1590C37
- Includes Heat Induction Foil Liner
- BPA Free*
Item # 1590C37
38-400 White PP Plastic Ribbed Screw Top Caps with Foil Liner
When properly installed with an induction sealer, the cap's heat sealable liner forms an airtight inner seal that protects contents against moisture and oxygen, and provides a tamper-evident seal. Liner is a paper-backed aluminum foil coated liner with a clear, heat sealable coating that is laminated to a polystyrene foam. Can be used on PE, HDPE, PET, PVC, PS and PP plastics. Also, may be used on glass treated for proper adhesion. Test container and cap prior to going into production to ensure compatibility. Samples available for testing purposes. Not suitable for products containing oil. Cap features a matte top with ribbed sides.
*Bisphenol A is a chemical sometimes used in the manufacture of certain plastics. Bisphenol A was not used in the manufacture of this item.
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA-compliant materials suitable for contact with food.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is suitable for storing in freezer.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Provides varying degrees of protection from UV light. Test to ensure packaging meets product protection requirements.
- Learn about the Benefits of E-Commerce Ready Packaging