PET Plastic General Purpose Jars with Cap
- Large opening for easy filling and dispensing
- Jars include white PP plastic cap with foam liner
- Lightweight, shatter-resistant PET plastic construction
Item #: v34306
PET Plastic General Purpose Jars with Caps
PET plastic general purpose jars are great for a pharmaceuticals, vitamins and nutritional supplements in pill or tablet form. The large opening makes filling and dispensing a snap. They feature rounded shoulders and a square bead beneath the threads for enhanced performance of tamper-evident shrink bands. Jars include a white PP plastic cap with foam liner.
Is PET right for me?
Polyethylene terephthalate plastics (PET) are durable materials with excellent gloss, clarity and impact resistance desired for clear bottles. PET containers are ideal for personal care, food, beverage, and pharmaceutical products. PET containers are an excellent choice when you want the appeal of glass, but want the light weight, safety, and convenience of plastic.
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA-compliant materials suitable for contact with food.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is suitable for storing in freezer.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Provides varying degrees of protection from UV light. Test to ensure packaging meets product protection requirements.
- Learn about the Benefits of E-Commerce Ready Packaging