16 oz Clear Glass Decanters (Cap Not Included) - 6001B29-B
- 16 oz Clear Glass Decanters
- Cap Size: 38 LUG (sold separately)
- FDA Compliant, Molded in the USA, BPA Free*
Item # 6001B29-B
16 oz Clear Glass Decanters
Our clear glass decanter bottles are perfect for chilled beverages such as cold press juice or cold brew coffee and even for sauces, salad dressings and marinades. These glass decanter bottles make labeling and handling simple. This 16 oz decanter feature faceted rings at the base and shoulders of the bottle with a label panel in between, giving the bottle a unique and decorative appeal. These decanters have a lug finish. A lug finish consists of several tapered ridges designed to mate and require only a partial turn to seal the cap. Lug caps sold separately.
If heated to within 90 degrees of the fill temperature, this container can be hot filled to any temperature. For example, if you hot fill at 200 degrees, the container needs to be at least 110 degrees before filled or thermal shock may cause it to break.
*Bisphenol A is a chemical sometimes used in the manufacture of certain plastics. Bisphenol A was not used in the manufacture of this item.
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA-compliant materials suitable for contact with food.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is suitable for storing in freezer.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Provides varying degrees of protection from UV light. Test to ensure packaging meets product protection requirements.
- Learn about the Benefits of E-Commerce Ready Packaging