8 oz Clear Glass General Purpose Jars (Black Metal Cap) - 4404B03
- 8 oz Clear Glass General Purpose Jars
- Includes a Black Metal Cap with Pulp & Vinyl Liner
- Continuous thread (CT) finish
Item # 4404B03
8 oz Clear Glass General Purpose Jars
Our clear glass general purpose jars are as functional as they are economical. These general purpose jars feature a 58-400 continuous thread (CT) finish. A CT finish has a continuous single spiral around the neck of the container. Jars with a CT finish can be capped with a wide variety of screw top closures to create your custom product. These jars are not compatible with lug caps.
Includes Black Metal Caps with Pulp & Vinyl Liners
Metal threaded caps are compatible with continuous thread (CT) containers and are not compatible with a lug finish. Caps include a pulp & vinyl liner. Pulp & vinyl liners consist of a vinyl coating applied to HDPE coated paper which is laminated to pulpboard. Considered a general-purpose liner, a pulp & vinyl liner is often used for food, beverage, and chemical applications including mild acids, solvents, oils and aqueous products. Not recommended for active hydrocarbons or bleaches.
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA-compliant materials suitable for contact with food.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is suitable for storing in freezer.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Provides varying degrees of protection from UV light. Test to ensure packaging meets product protection requirements.
- Learn about the Benefits of E-Commerce Ready Packaging