4 oz Frosted Glass Boston Round Bottle *Value Pack* - 4700B07VALCLR
- 4 oz Frosted Glass Boston Round Bottle *Value Pack*
- Cap Size: 22-400 (sold separately)
- BPA Free*
Item # 4700B07VALCLR
4 oz Frosted Glass Boston Round Bottle
A classic bottle shape in the packaging industry, the Boston Round Bottle (also known as a Winchester Bottle), can hold almost any liquid or solid. This 4 oz frosted Boston Round bottle is made with Type III Soda Lime Silica Glass. Type III Soda Lime Glass is chemically inert. recyclable and the surface of the glass is non-porous and smooth. The frosted finish is applied through acid etching, providing the highest quality application for frosted glass. The rich and beautiful frosted glass will give your product a high-end appeal. Caps sold separately.
Bottles are packed in shrink wrapped sheets and shipped in boxes to prevent damage. Value Packs are packed in larger case quantities for savings. Value Pack quantities may require additional lead time.
*Bisphenol A is a chemical sometimes used in the manufacture of certain plastics. Bisphenol A was not used in the manufacture of this item.
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA-compliant materials suitable for contact with food.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is suitable for storing in freezer.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Provides varying degrees of protection from UV light. Test to ensure packaging meets product protection requirements.
- Learn about the Benefits of E-Commerce Ready Packaging