8 oz White HDPE Plastic Cylinder Bottles - 3560B13WHT
- 8 oz White HDPE Plastic Cylinder Bottles
- Includes a White PP Plastic Ribbed Screw Top Cap with Foam Liner
- BPA Free*
Item # 3560B13WHT
8 oz White HDPE Plastic Cylinder Bottles
Our 8 oz white HDPE plastic cylinder bottles are versatile in function and used for a variety of applications such as shampoos, conditioners and hairstyling products to household cleaners. These square shouldered bottles feature flat bases and stand up straight and tall, giving a striking silhouette.
White PP cap is ribbed, making it easy to grip and open - even with wet hands. Bottles are flame treated, which makes label application easier. Cap includes a three-ply co-extruded liner consisting of foamed and solid LDPE (F217). Foam core is between two pieces of solid clear LDPE. Liner protects from odor transmission and does not impact the taste of products.
*Bisphenol A is a chemical sometimes used in the manufacture of certain plastics. Bisphenol A was not used in the manufacture of this item.
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA-compliant materials suitable for contact with food.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is suitable for storing in freezer.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Provides varying degrees of protection from UV light. Test to ensure packaging meets product protection requirements.
- Learn about the Benefits of E-Commerce Ready Packaging