51 oz Natural HDPE Plastic Kautex Wide Mouth UN-Rated Leakproof Bottles (Red Tamper-Evident Cap) - 3211B14
- 51 oz Natural HDPE Plastic Kautex Wide Mouth UN-Rated Leakproof Bottles
- Red Tamper-Evident Cap Included
- UN Markings Solid: UN3H1/X4/S
Item # 3211B14
Kautex 51 oz Natural HDPE Plastic Square Leakproof Bottles with Red Tamper-Evident Cap
A Berlin Exclusive! Their UN Approval, space-saving design, wide-mouth, recessed label panel and a tamper-evident cap make these bottles a packaging powerhouse. These bottles are ideal for liquids, pastes, and granulates. Use only with cap provided in the offering to ensure leakproof performance. Includes a red tamper-evident cap with a PE foam insert. Bottles should be closed with a wrench to ensure the required torque is applied for proper performance. Wrenches sold separately.
Note: Buyer is solely responsible for selecting the appropriate container for their application. Refer to I.A.T.A, I.C.A.O., 49 CFR, HM-181 regulations when shipping hazardous material.
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA-compliant materials suitable for contact with food.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is suitable for storing in freezer.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Provides varying degrees of protection from UV light. Test to ensure packaging meets product protection requirements.
- Learn about the Benefits of E-Commerce Ready Packaging