3 oz Clear Glass Ergo Food Jars (Silver Metal Lug Cap) - BP407416SLV
- 3 oz Clear Glass Ergo Food Jars
- Includes a Silver Aluminum Lug Cap with Blue Seal Gasket
- High quality Flint glass
Item # BP407416SLV
3 oz Clear Glass Ergo Food Jars with Silver Deep Lug Caps
Made with high quality flint glass, the cylindrical round shape of the Bruni Glass Ergo Food Jar will give your product artisan appeal. The simple design of the Ergo jar gives ample space for labeling while allowing customers to see the product inside. Ergo jars feature a deep lug finish and are not compatible with screw top caps. A lug finish consists of several tapered ridges designed to mate and require only a partial turn to seal the cap. Deep Lug Caps Included. High quality aluminum lug caps feature a deep lug finish that is both functional and attractive. Caps include a PVC-free Blue Seal closure gasket which keeps product safe from contaminants.
Generating the Vacuum:
- Automated steam capper – hot steam injected into the headspace of a cold fill package.
- Hot Fill – product fill temperature > 185F. The product would need to be at least 185F to generate sufficient vacuum. Maximum temp = 203F
NOTE: Reheating of the cold filled package does not always generate sufficient vacuum. Not suitable for hot water bath.
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA-compliant materials suitable for contact with food.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is suitable for storing in freezer.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Provides varying degrees of protection from UV light. Test to ensure packaging meets product protection requirements.
- Learn about the Benefits of E-Commerce Ready Packaging