Custom Plastic Tubes
- Minimum from 20,000 for blank tubes and 30,000 for printed
- Material and Cap Options Available
- Also Available in Natural
Item #: v4025ABLG
Custom Plastic Tubes
Our custom tubes are available in both ABL and PBL plastic, giving you the variety you need to package your product. ABL plastic tubes feature an aluminum foil barrier that provides an excellent oxygen barrier to keep your formula intact. The combination of plastic and thin aluminum layer makes this tube flexible, light, easy to squeeze and resistant to piercing. ABL plastic is commonly used in the personal care industry for pharmaceutical, oral care and body care products. PBL plastic features strong bounce back and dent and wrinkle reduction properties allowing for a variety of decoration options. The EVOH built-in barrier layer provides excellent formula protection. PBL plastic is commonly used in the cosmetics product packaging. Tubes shown in white; additional colors and materials available. Caps options include multiple color and sheen options.
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA-compliant materials suitable for contact with food.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is suitable for storing in freezer.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Provides varying degrees of protection from UV light. Test to ensure packaging meets product protection requirements.
- Learn about the Benefits of E-Commerce Ready Packaging