Glass PVC Coated Boston Round Bottles with Phenolic Cap
- Classic Boston Round bottle shape
- PVC safety coating prvents damage from minor drops
- Black phenolic caps with pulp and vinyl liner included
Item #: v4771B01
Glass PVC Coated Boston Round Bottles w/Phenolic Cap
A classic bottle shape in the packaging industry, the Boston Round Bottle can hold almost any liquid or solid. Traditionally used for pharmaceutical, chemical and laboratory applications, popular uses break the mold and extend across most markets today. PVC Safety Coating prevents damage during minor drops and can help keep the contents inside from leaking out in the event of breakage. Additionally, the PVC coating on these safety glass bottles provide superior grip for users. Bottles include black phenolic caps with pulp & vinyl liners.
Bottles are packed in reusable reshipper cartons with internal corrugated dividers that protect from damage during storage and shipping.
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA-compliant materials suitable for contact with food.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is suitable for storing in freezer.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Provides varying degrees of protection from UV light. Test to ensure packaging meets product protection requirements.
- Learn about the Benefits of E-Commerce Ready Packaging