Custom Label Creation
Use our label creator to turn your brand artwork into a custom package. We will print and ship your sheet labels so that you can transform the container into your unique product. These high-quality vinyl peel and stick labels are easy to use and durable.
About Our Labels
- Sheet or Roll Labels available
- 34 label shapes and sizes
- Printed in CMYK on a 4-color digital press
- Choose from up to 39 fonts & up to 53 colors (options may vary by label selected)
- Meet all safety/environmental quality standards in the United States and Europe
- Water Resistant and UV Resistant
- Made with peel & stick vinyl
- Inks are fade resistant
- Easily repositioned to reapply or straighten
- Matte finish with soft sheen
About Our Roll Labels
- Labels are made from BOPP (Biaxially-Oriented Polypropylene)
- Laminated to create a glossy finish, ultra-durable labels are scratch resistant & tear resistant
- Other materials, colors and custom shapes available upon request – Anything is Possible!
In addition to labels, you can customize tamper-evident strips to coordinate with your labels. These strips are designed to place over a cap as product protection and to provide a tamper-evident seal for your container. These versatile little labels also can be used as personalized adhesive tape or decorative strips to dress up your packaging. Handy and stylish, tamper-evident strips are ready to go to work for you!
- Permanent adhesive makes them difficult to remove - and the paper tears
- Choose from up to 53 colors, up to 39 fonts, and over 900 icons
- Customize with text only, icon only, or text + icon
- Available in two sizes: 8" or 11" lengths which can be cut down to a specific length if desired
- 8" strips include 22 strips per sheet
- 11" strips include 17 labels per sheet
- Printed on high-quality paper with a soft sheen finish
Custom Label FAQ
Can full wrap (360°) labels be made?
- None of the labels are designed specifically to be wraparound labels.
- Label shape 19 (7" X 1 7/8") is the closest to a wraparound, and is designed for a bottle of water, or for bath and body products.
What is the largest label available?
- The largest possible is 11" x 17". The largest currently offered is 4" X 3 1/4" and 7" X 1 7/8".
- Custom and photo labels available
What is the minimum order requirement for labels and tamper-evident strips?
- The MOQ for custom labels is 1 sheet of labels.
- The MOQ for tamper-evident strips is two sheets of strips.
What size/resolution is required for picture labels?
- At least 500 x 500 pixels / 300 DPI resolution.
- A minimum 1/8" bleed is recommended.
If I use the custom label tool on the website, how will I get my labels?
The containers will arrive undecorated and labels will be shipped to you separately.
How long will it take to receive my labels?
After submitting your order your labels should arrive within 7-10 business days.
I already have my container, how do I pick a label size and shape?
I love my labels! How do I reorder?
How do I apply my labels to the container?
You can manually apply our sheet labels with an easy two step process. Simply peel the labels off and stick them to your container. You don’t have to be perfect on your first try, our high-quality vinyl labels are easy to remove and reapply to get the placement just right. Roll labels must be applied with a labeling machine.
Roll Label FAQ
What roll/core sizes are available?
- 3” standard core
- Additional options available upon special request.
What is the “unwind direction”?
- Unwind direction (or wind direction) refers to the orientation of the labels as they come off of the roll.
- The label industry has developed standard descriptions for the various unwind directions to avoid any confusion when applying labels by machine to ensure the product and labels are properly aligned.
- If labels are applied by hand, the wind directions can be disregarded.
How do the rolls unwind?
- There are 8 different unwind directions, - 8 different ways we can ‘wind’ the labels onto the rolls. Refer to the industry standard rewind directions.
- Unwind direction number 3 is most commonly used, our rolls will be set with option 2 or 3 as the default.
- We can print and unwind/rewind in any direction via special request.
How many colors can I print?
- Our 4-color digital process prints in fine detail and can print in all colors.
Will my dispenser work with these roll labels?
- Test all labels with your machine before going into production.
- We have removed the matrix (the outer part around the label) to make it easier for label machines and dispensers to grab the label off the roll to apply.