Ball 32 oz Aqua Glass Collectors Edition Mason Jars - 6788B91
- Ball 32 oz Aqua Glass Collectors Edition Mason Jars
- Includes Two-Piece Antique Silver Vacuum Seal Lid
- FDA Food Contact Compliant
Item # 6788B91
Ball 32 oz Aqua Glass Collector’s Edition Mason Jars with Antique Silver Lid
Made in the USA for the past 125 years, Ball Mason Jars are ideal for fresh preserving recipes such as salsas, syrups, sauces, fruits and vegetables. Ball’s famous soda lime glass jars and closures go beyond fresh preserving to help you with serving, creative décor and gift giving. These quart sized Regular Mouth jars are ideal for storing jams, jellies, conserves and preserves. These limited-edition jars feature a turn of the century design from 1910-1923 and include a vintage style brushed metal silver cap. The stylish aqua color offers partial UV resistance.
Ball knows that when canning, a quality seal is necessary to preserve your food properly. They use a custom sealing compound to give the lid the quality seal their jars are known for. Each steel tinplate lid is treated with an underside coating so that natural acids in your food will not react with the lid. The Suretight lid keeps food fresh for up to 18 months. Jars and lids included. Lid label panel: 2.00in.
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA-compliant materials suitable for contact with food.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is suitable for storing in freezer.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Provides varying degrees of protection from UV light. Test to ensure packaging meets product protection requirements.
- Learn about the Benefits of E-Commerce Ready Packaging