Manual Induction Sealer (Cap Size 15-35 mm) - 9999C18
Item #: 9999C18
- Manual Induction Sealer
- Cap Size 15-35 mm
- Voltage: 110V
Manual Induction Sealer for 15 to 35 mm Plastic Caps
Our manual induction sealer is for use on plastic and glass containers with plastic flat threaded caps. This handheld sealer is easy to use and store in your facility. Optimally used in small to medium production facilities or as a backup to larger continuous systems and can seal between 20-40 cpm depending on operator speed and container characteristics.
- Cone shaped handle suitable for cone shaped caps
- Maximum distance between cap surface and top of container: 3 cm
- Cycle actuation: thumb switch
- Control panel
- Master On/Off Switch
- Fuse protection
- Current electrical charge digital display
- Sealing time digital display (seconds and tens of seconds)
- Automatic overheat protection fuse and alarm with automatic cool down reset feature
- Automatic over current alarm engages if excessive distance between horn and substrate is applied
- Machine speed: up to 12 containers per minute (actual speed will depend upon product characteristics and operator speed)
- Electrical: 110V/50-60HZ
- Horn Power: 500W
- Control Unit Size: 13 inches
- Dimensions: 13" x 12" x 6"
- Machine Weight: 11 Lbs (5 Kg)
- Boxed Dimensions: 21" x 19" x 10"
- Boxed Weight: 13 lbs
- Warranty: 90 days
This product requires additional handling and should ship within 10 days.