Semi-Automatic Electric Capper for Metal ROPE Caps - 9998C03
- Semi-Automatic Electric Capper
- For Metal ROPE Caps
- Affix aluminum caps onto glass, PP, PE, and PET bottles
Item # 9998C03
Semi-Automatic Electric Capper for Metal ROPE Caps
To ensure that this capper is suitable for use with your bottle, the bottle and capper should be tested prior to purchasing the capper. Please contact our Customer Care department to submit your container for testing – (800) 363-9822.
These powerful and easy to use electro-mechanic cappers securely affix aluminum caps onto glass, metal, PP, PE, or PET bottles. Easy operation takes only three steps and requires minimal operator training.
- The operator feeds the bottle with a loose cap into the container receptacle.
- The unit presses the cap onto the container top while a set of pressure wheels form the sides of the cap.
- Operator retrieves the capped bottle.
Capable of sealing metal Safeguard caps, ring-pull caps, roll-on pilfer evident (ROPE/ROPP) caps, and aluminum sealing caps. Includes spare part attachment for caps 25mm-33mm. The capper is well suited for applications found in the manufacturing of beverages, chemicals, pharmaceuticals and other similar industries. The worktable on this capper allows for either hard body bottle or hanging soft body operation. Capper speeds up to 20 pieces per minute (depending upon operator speed).
- Machine Power: 370W
- Voltage: 110 VAC/50-60Hz
- Bottle height: 3.93” to 11.81”
- Bottle diameter: 0.98” to 3.35”
- Caps 25mm – 28mm
- With spare part attachment: Caps 25mm – 33mm
- All metal construction
- Adjustable top and bottom container guides.
- Machine Size: 21.5” x 7” x 36.5”
- Machine boxed size: 43" x 32" x 15"
- Machine boxed weight: 168 lbs
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA-compliant materials suitable for contact with food.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is suitable for storing in freezer.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Provides varying degrees of protection from UV light. Test to ensure packaging meets product protection requirements.
- Learn about the Benefits of E-Commerce Ready Packaging