Item #: C12GALW-METALView Details
Semi-Automatic Electric Capper for Metal ROPP Caps - 9998C03
- Semi-Automatic Electric Capper
- For Metal ROPP Caps
- Affix aluminum caps onto glass, PP, PE, and PET bottles
Semi-Automatic Electric Capper for Metal ROPP Caps
To ensure that this capper is suitable for use with your bottle, the bottle and capper should be tested prior to purchasing the capper. Please contact our Customer Care department to submit your container for testing – (800) 363-9822.
These powerful and easy to use electro-mechanic cappers securely affix aluminum caps onto glass, PP, PE, and PET bottles. Easy operation takes only three steps and requires minimal operator training.
- The operator feeds the bottle with a loose cap into the container receptacle.
- The unit presses the cap onto the container top while a set of pressure wheels form the sides of the cap.
- Operator retrieves the capped bottle.
Capable of sealing metal Safeguard caps, ring-pull caps, roll-on pilfer proof (ROPP) caps, and aluminum sealing caps. Cap diameter up to 28mm. The capper is well suited for applications found in the manufacturing of beverages, chemicals, pharmaceuticals and other similar industries. The worktable on this capper allows for either hard body bottle or hanging soft body operation. Capper speeds up to 20 pieces per minute (depending upon operator speed). Not compatible with Stelvin caps. This item has a 30 day return period.
- Machine Power: 370W
- Voltage: 110 VAC/50-60Hz
- Bottle height: 3.93” to 11.81” h.
- All metal construction
- Adjustable top and bottom container guides.
- Machine Size: 21.5” x 7” x 36.5”
- Machine boxed size: 43" x 32" x 15"
- Machine boxed weight: 168 lbs
This product requires additional handling and should ship within 10 days.