Standard Semi-Automatic Plastic Pail Closers - 7651T05
- Standard Semi-Automatic Plastic Pail Closers
- Closes standard and UN buckets from 1 gal to 6 gal
- Close up to 5 buckets per minute
Standard Semi-Automatic Plastic Pail Closers
Semi-Automatic plastic bucket & pail closers are capable of closing both standard and UN pails in a variety of sizes ranging from one to six gallons. The tools operate at 80-100 PSI and can close up to five pails per minute depending on operator. Compressor needed to operate. Compressor must be capable of handling 3 cubic feet per minute when the pail closer is the only tool on the compressor. Semi-automatic plastic bucket closers are equipped with a two-handed control operating system for your protection. The recessed buttons on the two-handed control unit must be pressed simultaneously to operate the cylinder.
• Distance between drilled holes in base: Front (left to right) - 15.75” center to center; Side (front to back) - 16”
• Height: 40”
• Base dimensions: 18” x 27” (1” thick)
• Weight: 330 lbs / 150 kg
• Crated dimensions: 41” x 20” x 45”
Setting the Pressure Plate
1. Lower the head so that the plate is approximately 1/16” below the height of the pail without a cover and with the cylinder stroked.
2. Lock the head in position and connect the air lines.
3. Adjust the pressure at approximately 80 – 100 psi for normal operation.
This product requires additional handling and should ship within 28 days.